Abstract are solicited from prospective authors on topics related to the theme of Robotics for Risky Interventions and
Environmental Surveillance for the TC17-VRISE2021: Topical Event
SCOPE and Topics
Measurement of CBRNE – related environmental risks Environmental surveillance (air quality, pollution, etc, Search and Rescue by incidents/accidents/disasters), Medical Management (teaching facilities, entertainment facilities, hospitality facilities, etc.)
and Robotics Trends, Detection sensing systems
The abstracts are limited to only 450 words and limited to 2 pages (12 font cambria for text). [ No paper submission is required]
Deadline to receive the abstract……July 15th, 2021
Date for Approval to authors ….Aug 1st, 2021
Please note the following for the event
- The number of presentations is limited to 15. The abstract selection committee will select the papers based on the quality and the relevance to the theme.
- Only Abstract will be submitted by authors. A composite collection of abstracts for all presentations will be provided online to all attendees.
- Registration for all VIDEO-attendees will be complimentary. All attendees will register using IEEE Vtools.
- All registrants will be provided ZOOM URL to login and only registrants will be allowed to attend this free event.
- Authors of a number of selected presentations will be requested to submit papers after the event for possible IMEKO publication(optional) with no charges.
- A physical workshop also takes place: Authors are invited to join the ICI – Fees on site: 50€ (including lunch and coffee breaks)
| Prof em Y.Baudoin (ICI/RMA/ER KC) ,Vice-Chair TC17,
M.Y.Dubucq (Dir ICI), Prof O.Tokhi (CLAWAR), Dr Ir Zafar Taqvi (Chair IMEKO TC17
Claude Lefebvre (General secretary FSF-IHCE)
Dr I.Galatas (Center for Security Studies” (KEMEA), Athens
Dr F.Van Trimpont (General Secretary of European Council of Disaster Medicine)
Event Organizers Supporting the Event:
IEEE Galveston Bay Section, Region 5
PLEASE SEND YOUR ABSTRACT TO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
Dr Zafar Taqvi firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof Y. Baudoin, Yvan.Baudoin@ici-belgium.be.