Why be a member
- Possibility to be designated as an expert on request for incidents involving CBRNE matters (national, international);
- Access to the KC database of professionals in all CBRNE matters and networking with other professionals within the CBRNE community;
- Possibility to publish your own publications on the ICI website of the KC community;
- Access to publications on testing of CBRNE materials;
- Updates on future CBRNE conferences, seminars and workshops
- Access to CBRN industry database
How to join the ICI
Participation in the Knowledge Centre requires individual registration and an annual membership payment.
Upon acceptance and acknowledgment of the registration by the Permanent Secretariat, the individual becomes an Associate Member of the ICI.
Participation in the activities of the Knowledge Centre means adhesion to its way of thinking and working to its following principles: